The Political History of Nevada is a collection of facts and interesting accounts of Nevada's political past. First issued in pamphlet form in 1910 by Secretary of State William Douglas, this important reference tool provides readers with political data and election results since Nevada became a state in 1864.
The Political History of Nevada is typically updated and published every ten years and is produced jointly with the Research Division of the Legislative Counsel Bureau. The 2016 edition will be available online on both the Secretary of State’s website and the Legislative Counsel Bureau’s website and will be updated every two years until the 2026 edition is published.
- 2016 Political History of Nevada (print or view the complete edition)
- Chapter 1 Politics in Nevada, Circa 2016
- Chapter 2 Facts About Nevada
- Chapter 3 Historical and Political Data
- Chapter 4 Campaigning, Voter Registration, and Casting Ballots in Nevada
- Chapter 5 Federal and Statewide Office Holders
- Chapter 6 The Nevada Judiciary
- Chapter 7 State Legislature
- Chapter 8 Legislative Redistricting
- Chapter 9 Election Results
- 2006 Political History of Nevada (print or view the complete edition)