Top Reasons to Incorporate in Nevada
- No Corporate Income Tax
- No Taxes on Corporate Shares
- No Franchise Tax
- No Personal Income Tax
- Nominal Annual Fees
- Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.
- Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors may determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.
- No Franchise Tax on Income
- No Inheritance or Gift Tax
- No Unitary Tax
- No Estate Tax
- Competitive Sales and Property Tax Rates
- Minimal Employer Payroll Tax - 0.7% of gross wages with deductions for employer paid health insurance
Nevada's Business Court
- Developed on the Delaware model, the Business Court in Nevada minimizes the time, cost and risks of commercial litigation by:
- Early, comprehensive case management
- Active judicial participation in settlement
- Priority for hearing settings to avoid business disruption
- Predictability of legal decisions in commercial matters
See why NV ranks as a top state for commercial filings and the benefits of doing business in NV, including the favorable tax structure.
Nevada Business Portal
The Secretary of State envisions a one-stop shop business portal expedite your interactions with the State, from streamlined registration and purchasing of licenses to a user-friendly wizard to guide you through all necessary steps, which can be purchased across agencies with one payment.
Read what the "View on Mesquite" has to say about the New Nevada Business Portal (on pg. 12)...
Last updated: 6/9/2010 11:57:35 AM