Resources pertaining to doing business in Nevada
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Search - Search for a Business entity by Name, Entity Number, NV Business ID, Officer Name or Registered Agent Name. Note: this search includes Trademarks, Trade Names, Service Marks, Reserved Names & Business Licenses
- Statutes and Regulations - Contains links to relevant statutes
- Forged or Fraudulent Filing Complaints - This page contains information related to filing complaints when forged or fraudulent filings are suspected. Links to the necessary forms are provided as well an email link to submit the complaint electronically
- Registration and Business License Compliance Reporting - This page contains information related to reporting those who may be conducting business in Nevada without proper registration and/or without maintaining a state business license or who may have improperly claimed a business license exemption with the Secretary of State.
- Registered Agents - Explains the difference between Commercial Registered Agents, Non-Commercial Registered Agents, and entities acting as their own Registered Agent. This page also provides links to all forms related to Registered Agents, including entities acting as their own registered agent.
Avoid the monthly paper chase by signing up for Electronic notification!
Electronic Notification is available for all types of registered agents. To authorize Electronic Notification, submit the appropropriate form below to start receiving all official notifications (Renewal, Default, Revoked, etc.) via email. Registering as a Commercial Registered Agent includes authorization for electronic notification, but has additional benefits as well, such as receiving pre-printed Annual List Renewal forms.